Recovery, Mitigation and Restoration Services
We are ServiceMaster and we offer professional recovery, mitigation and restoration services in and around Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Canyon City, Woodland Park, Castle Rock, Denver, and the greater areas. We help Homeowners, Business Owners, Realtors and Property Managers take care of their properties. Our team has the resources to handle any situation on your property. Don’t let your business or home become a casualty during a disaster such as fires or floods. If you experience damage at one of your properties from water, mold, fire or smoke, we can complete a free, no obligation inspection.
Our team offers a variety of services in addition to water, mold, fire and smoke mitigation. We offer professional “one time” whole-house cleaning, and biohazard and hoarding cleanups.
ServiceMaster has been providing professional restoration services in and around Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Canyon City, Woodland Park, Castle Rock, Denver, and the greater areas since 1968. We have since expanded to Pueblo, Denver and other areas of the Front Range. We not only offer disaster recovery services that encompass everything from mitigation to restoration in Colorado Springs, but also a full array of cleaning services for homes and businesses. Our dedication to customer peace of mind, customer satisfaction and professional excellence is demonstrated by the growth and development of our organization. We are completely dedicated to serving you with excellence.
ServiceMaster offers the following recovery and restoration services:
Pack Out Services
“Very responsive to mitigate our basement water disaster. Great follow up on a daily basis until the mitigation was complete. All three personnel we met were very professional.”
“What can we say! Excellent work, on time and made sure the work was done satisfaction. Thank you so much for getting this done quickly so I can get on with my life and have my place back without the fear.”
Emergency Tips Guide
What to do if you’re in the middle of a loss:
Our water damage mitigation specialists will place and monitor equipment to achieve optimal results in the shortest amount of time. Please make sure no one turns the equipment off or moves it. Please notify our office immediately if the power goes off or if the equipment turns off.
- Damage from water and bacteria growth can begin within hours. Call for professional help and guidance
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached. Do not attempt to start removing wall-to-wall carpet
- Lift draperies off the floor, loop through a gat hanger and place the hangar on the drapery rod
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under the furniture legs
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location
- Keep books on shelves. Pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until a restoration professional can begin this specialized drying
- Open drawers, closets and cabinet doors to enhance drying
What not to do:
[X] Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off
[X] Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water
[X] Do not lift tacked-down carpet without professional help
[X] Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring
[X] Do not disturb visible mold
[X] Do not remove books from shelves